Building a Buzz Launch Of Hotel Rebuilding a Destination New Product Launch Tapping Into New Markets Creating Brand Identity Building Off - Season Sales Building Awareness and Sales Building Market Share Niche Marketing Tapping Into New Growth Markets B2B New Product Launch Cruise Ship Launch Building Hotel Sales Post Crises Relaunching in Crowded Marketplace Resort Relaunch Generate Revenue & Awareness Via Social Media Twitter As Luxury Marketing Tool
Building a Buzz In Pre-Opening Phase: The Palms Five-Star Boutique Hotel, Turks And CaicosSituation Analysis. The Palms, a 72 suite boutique resort in the Turks and Caicos Islands, wanted to establish itself as one of the top hotels in the Caribbean.
The resort needed to create a major pre - opening buzz in its key national, regional and niche markets that would spur bookings at rates of $750 to $7,000 a night and put the hotel on the map for affluent consumers and their travel agents.
- Build a "buzz" in advance of the opening
- Position The Palms as the top new resort in the Caribbean
- Generate awareness among travel and incentive trade and consumer audiences
- Provide publicity support to marketing programs
- Generate inquiries and bookings. [Top]
- Use visuals in communications about new facilities wherever possible to break through the media's "copy clutter." [Top]
- Build a marketing and public relations campaign around cutting-edge facilities and services such as deluxe bath amenities, iPod minis, underground service tunnels, and street food from around the world that set the resort apart from the competition. [Top]
- In the first anniversary of the resort, The Palms graced the cover of Condé Nast Traveler. [Top]
|Cover-Condé Nast Traveler||Travel - Leisure||Modern Bride|
|Forbes FYI||Caribbean Travel & Life||Elite Traveler|
|Condé Nast Traveler||Vogue Magazine||Tatler Magazine|
|Florida Magazine||New York Times|
1581 Brickell Avenue Suite 1103, Miami, Florida 33129